It’s officially the start of my No Excuses November challenge.
I was thinking about what I want to accomplish in the next month and I really want to do everything I can to make sure I’m in the best shape possible for the Kleinfeld’s Sample Sale. I know how much more fun it is to go shopping when you feel good about yourself (and how depressing it can be when you don’t). With that in mind, I thought I would write down some specific goals for this month (besides “look hot”).
- Drink 128 oz of water each day. A true gallon challenge (minus the inevitable barfing).
- Take my MNS supplements and Catalyst each day.
- At least 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day. Potatoes don’t count.
- Track everything that I eat.
- Measure oil/butter etc while cooking
- Workout at least five times
- Spend at least 30 minutes doing something for myself. Shopping doesn’t count.
- Devote 2-3 hours to meal planning and prep. It’s a lot easier to stay on track when everything is already in Tupperware containers.