About the Program
– The box costs $5 and that includes your shipping cost.
– You will receive a box four times a year (instead of the monthly deliveries from Birchbox or ipsy).
– As part of the program, you may be asked to provide feedback and surveys on your experience with the product.
– The way the program is currently set up, there are no points or rewards systems. There is no benefit for social sign-ups or sharing.
– The program just started and you can sign up here.
I was really happy with the quantity and diversity of products I got in my first shipment. I tried some new products that I wouldn’t have tried if they weren’t in the beauty box and really liked a few of them (I’m obsessed with the L’Oreal Glossy Balm). My only complaint on the samples is that the Neutrogena sample card was really only large enough for a color match (not to try on your whole face). But overall, I am extremely happy with the beauty box and I can’t wait to receive my next one.
Here’s what I got in my first box:
Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel in Completely Clean Travel Size (link to buy)
L’Oreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocha (link to buy)
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner Samples (link to buy)
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Hair Treatment Sample (link to buy)
L’Oreal YouthCode Pore Vanisher Sample (link to buy)
Cover Girl Glowing Nights Glosstini Nail Polish Sample in After Dark (link to buy)
Neutrogena Nourishing Long-Wear Makeup (link to buy)
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Sample (link to buy)