This week I gained a little bit. I don’t feel bad about indulging during my break from work (holler) but I do need to get back on track. Especially since I have some big events coming up that I want to look my best for.
Things I Did Well This Week
- Relaxed. I know that doesn’t sound like a lot but I think that taking a break between jobs was crucial. I spent the time getting organized and pampering myself. I feel de-stressed and ready to start my new job.
- Spent quality time with family.
- Kept up with my chiropractor.
Things To Work on Next Week
- Eliminating refined carbohydrates and unhealthy foods from my regular diet
- Drinking more water
- Working out. Just moving my body will help.
Total weight lost = 19.4 lbs
Categories: get fit