So I wanted to post my first round of results from the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.
For those of you not familiar with the challenge, it is divided into two phases: the cleanse phase and the max phase. The cleanse phase is for the first 10 days (which I just finished) and I thought I would share an update on my progress.
First off, the numbers:
In addition to decreasing body fat and losing some weight, I also had some other benefits from being on the cleanse phase of the challenge (sorry if some of this is TMI)
- Tons of energy (without feeling jittery)
- Better mood (maybe because of the energy?)
- Waking up before my alarm (and not having to hit snooze 4 times before getting up)
- Frequent movements (sorry)
- Better skin (probably from all the water)
- More reasonable appetite (pre-cleanse it was GIVE ME ALL OF THE FOOD)
Now I’m on to the Max Phase. I’m excited to see what kind of results I will get at the end of the 24 days 🙂