I am really excited to get started on preparations for my 24-Day Challenge with Advocare. I will be starting the challenge tomorrow, April 9th and ending on May 2nd.
I already shared my meal planning spreadsheet (here it is in case you were curious) and now I’m going to share my to-do list for this evening in order to prepare for my challenge. I already placed a large order from Fresh Direct for all the healthy food I will need this week.
Challenge Prep To-Do List:
- Chop/wash/portion all veggies and fruits into individual servings
- Cook a large batch of quinoa and prepare quinoa salads for lunches and dinners
- Cook a batch of hard-boiled eggs for easy breakfasts and snacks
- Set up a batch of overnight oats to have ready for breakfast
- Pack lunches for the rest of the week
- Print out all materials (including the measurement tracker)
- Organize all supplement packets into daily piles
- Print out meal plan for the day
- Pack gym clothes/shoes/etc and have ready to go for the morning