So I was going to post a “Weigh-In Wednesday” post but then I got busy/stuck late at work and I didn’t get around to posting until today. Womp. So instead you get a much less inspired title.
Anyway, it’s been almost two weeks since I’ve been back from vacation and I’ve lost 2.4 lbs (and 1.8 lbs of body fat) and decreased my body fat by 0.2%. I still have a long way to go, but the progress is definitely encouraging. As I recap my progress, I want to look at what I am doing right and what I still need to work on each week.
Things I Did Well This Week
- Tried a spin class at my gym with the notoriously hard teacher. And I made it through (barely). You know it’s bad when the instructor tells you to turn the bike until you can’t move anymore. Then back half a turn. And that’s just at the start of the class.
- Tracked all of my food. All of it. Even the tiny bit of syrup I put on my small pancake Saturday morning and the Samoa at work (mmm Girl Scout Cookies).
- Brought healthy snacks each day. Yay for apples and bananas
Things To Work on Next Week
- Drink more water. As in pretty much any water.
- Trying to stay away from food chemicals and takeout. Both are just bad news.
- Avoid the sweets and treats in the office. Kudos to me for tracking every single one of them but I would be better off just avoiding them entirely
Total weight lost = 19.1 lbs
Categories: get fit